Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Been A While Since I've Worked Out


So I started running again this work for the first time in almost a year. It's harder than I remember. I'm not saying I was incredible at it or anything, but I could at least get past the driveway.

It's been a crazy week, Internet. I didn't update on Wednesday because I was submitting my stuff the the Daily Texan to see if they were interested. In the end though, I decided I didn't want to do it after all and so I didn't submit any samples. It would have meant a change in the update schedule (MWF and then T-TH) and format use for stuff, and it didn't seem worth it. Solomon and Sammy, however, had their first installment of Smoothie Home run in the Daily Texan so if you are an Austinite you might like to check that out.
Also, we had some crazy thunder last night that knocked out our power and internet connection. Why does that matter? Because I had this comic finished hours ago and you guys could have been reading it by mid-afternoon if it hadn't happened. Instead, I had to wait until I got to CA to upload the strip, which means you had to wait too. Sorry, guys. XD

But here it is! We're back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment