Thursday, August 13, 2009

Overdue?


It could not have been more than a month ago that I was telling my girlfriend Samantha that I didn't see myself as a blogger and would probably never have my own little slice of space on the web. It wasn't because I had anything against bloggers or blogging. Not at all. It's just that I personally never really thought I had anything to say that you, dear Internet, would want to hear about. The things I do on a daily basis can be pretty mundane.

Over the course of the last few weeks though, things have changed pretty drastically. I'm involved in multiple forms of internet babbling, I'm helping develop a game, I write and illustrate a web comic and I've got another one on the way. The first one is about super heroes. Can you guess what the second is about?

My life. As a college student. In Austin. Surprise, surprise. 

Now then, it would be quite hypocritical of me to think that my life is cool enough to write comic strips about but not blog on. So here we go. =]

Just so I don't leave you hanging, here's a REALLY fast sketch I did. It contains three of my characters from The Bound: Amber Price, Wei Li Yang, and Jeremiah Clay. Wei Li is the fully colored one in the middle there. She won't come out until way down the line. Amber and Clay will be introduced in the next few pages though. If I ever get around to drawing them.

1 comment: